:-)

Andalusia Alabama, Opp Alabama, Rose Hill Alabama, Newborn Photography, Wedding Photographer, Family Portraits, Children's Photographer, photojournalism, Senior Portraits, South Alabama Photographer Website: www.heathersinspirationalphotography.com 334-429-0582 Please feel free to comment on photos you like- I love to hear what viewers have to say!

Blog Archive

Friday, June 5, 2009

Newborn Photography- 8 day old Caroline!

I did these precious newborn pictures last weekend of sweet Caroline- Isn't she perfect!!
She was 8 days old here and soooo beautiful. I have been taking pictures of Caroline's older brother Connor all this past year and watching him grow up, and I am very excited about getting to see her grow up too. I am a little late posting- so much going on, my Elizabeth broke her big toe the other day, and they ended up putting a hard cast on her foot and all the way up to her knee. I will have to post some pics of my baby with her cast soon- she only has to wear it for 2 weeks (thank goodness). Anyway I have started posting some favorites here on the blog and different ones on my facebook page, so don't forget to check out the ones there too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

All photographs are the property of Newman's Photography, Copyright 2007-2010: All rights reserved by Heather Newman (licensed photographer).