:-)

Andalusia Alabama, Opp Alabama, Rose Hill Alabama, Newborn Photography, Wedding Photographer, Family Portraits, Children's Photographer, photojournalism, Senior Portraits, South Alabama Photographer Website: www.heathersinspirationalphotography.com 334-429-0582 Please feel free to comment on photos you like- I love to hear what viewers have to say!

Blog Archive

Monday, February 15, 2010

Easter Special!!!

I am so excited to offer this Easter Special- Don't we always get our kids the cutest Easter Outfits and then wish that we had their pictures made in it? I did a special similiar to this a couple of years ago, and the bunny was a big hit, but he was a borrowed bunny, and this year I am proud to say that I have my own cute bunny! He is soooooo sweet. He was a gift to my children at Christmas time and was lovingly named snowflake. This special is for a mini-session that includes an 8x10, 2 5x7's and 4 wallets.


No comments:

Followers

All photographs are the property of Newman's Photography, Copyright 2007-2010: All rights reserved by Heather Newman (licensed photographer).