:-)

Andalusia Alabama, Opp Alabama, Rose Hill Alabama, Newborn Photography, Wedding Photographer, Family Portraits, Children's Photographer, photojournalism, Senior Portraits, South Alabama Photographer Website: www.heathersinspirationalphotography.com 334-429-0582 Please feel free to comment on photos you like- I love to hear what viewers have to say!

Blog Archive

Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Bella: Newborn Photography Alabama

This session was really fun, I teach with Crystal and so I was so excited to get to photograph her new baby. Bella was so cooperative. I love how these turned out! I love how she looks just like another little Teddy Bear on the couch in the second picture. And I absolutley love the last ones with her sleeping in the hat. Thank you Crystal. Check out Facebook too- and dont forget to become a fan and keep up with all the specials.














No comments:

Followers

All photographs are the property of Newman's Photography, Copyright 2007-2010: All rights reserved by Heather Newman (licensed photographer).