:-)

Andalusia Alabama, Opp Alabama, Rose Hill Alabama, Newborn Photography, Wedding Photographer, Family Portraits, Children's Photographer, photojournalism, Senior Portraits, South Alabama Photographer Website: www.heathersinspirationalphotography.com 334-429-0582 Please feel free to comment on photos you like- I love to hear what viewers have to say!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Marley Kate- 6 month session (Alabama Children's Photography)

There must be something about the name Marley- both of the babies that I photograph named Marley are always full of the most beautiful smiles! Well I love how these turned out, Marley Kate was so happy and just loved to sit and smile. Some pictures were just meant to be paintings and that is the way I feel about this first picture. I absolutely love it. It is classic and the way she is holding her foot is just precious. Thanks again Wendy for the fun session with your beautiful little girl. Here are some of my favorites.


















No comments:

Followers

All photographs are the property of Newman's Photography, Copyright 2007-2010: All rights reserved by Heather Newman (licensed photographer).